Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crib Notes

Crib Notes. The second Fanboy episode I directed. Storyboarded by the one and only David Gemmill. If he had the time he would've animated his entire storyboard. He did however animate a few scenes. Which you should beg him to post on his blog! They are awesome!!!!
I had a blast on this episode in the animatic stage. Can you believe I had access to all the Hanna Barbara and Warner Bros. sound effects!!!! The whistles and bonks from Bugs Bunny cartoons in the palm of my hands!!! I was a kid in a candy store. 
Special thanks to my animatic editor Estella Capin for her patience.
Here is my beatboard for the episode.



Here is a clip!

Bonus: A very small scene of Kyle I posed out in Flash. David and Justin both helped me out with this. Flash is a hard program to get use to.

3 comments:

SteveLambe said...

Woo....some titans of animation at work here! Can't wait to see the final epsiode.

andre medina said...

your work is awesome! see you at class...

Eddie Trigueros said...

Thank you both!