Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Big Job

The Big Job was my the final episode I fully boarded in season 1. I had a blast on this one! Since this would be my last board for the season, I wanted to work extra hard and make this one as polished and funny as I could. I even sort of animated this little freak out. 
 
Unfortunately Wander's freak out had to be cut down for time. I have always been influenced by the Humphrey the Bear nervous scramble, I tried to get it as close as I could. I'm no animator, but I hope I at least caught the essence.

1 comment:

Sarah Visel said...

Hi Eddie!
I love checking for updates on your blog, your work is very inspiring and I absolutely love the way you draw! There is so much energy and life in your work, and I learn so much by flipping through your drawings. I also appreciate you sharing your storyboards as well, I'm a recently graduated storyboard artist and I learn a lot just by studying your boards.
I just wanted to say to keep up the great work on Wander and I look forward to more of your posts!

-Sarah Visel